Wednesday 21 December 2016

All Of Me Loves All Of You - Doodlebug

Here's my very last project for Doodlebug while being on their design team for this year. For the "meme/quote" challenge I created this layout of my hubby and me. This was such a fun (and time consuming!) challenge! I spent hours on Pinterest going from one meme and/or quote to the next, before settling on one that was literally right in front of me:

source: Pinterest

Do you recognise it? Apart from the song that is ... I mean from one of Doodlebug's collections?? It's from the "Sweet Things" collection and once I realized that, I knew what I was going to do: a layout of my hubby and me! The photos are from 4 months ago, taken by my daughter when we were in Greece. 


Of course I started my project with the paper with the quote on it "Baby Bouquet" and cut off the strip of white paper on both the right and left side and adhered it on the right side of my page. Next I selected two other patterned papers: "Sweetheart Scallop" and "Honey Bees" and adhered a strip of both on the left side of my layout. Next I matted my two 8 cm x 8 cm photos and adhered those. All the other embellishments came next, like these flowers from the "Valentine Flowers Craft Kit", the berries sticker from the sheet of "Icons Stickers" and the grey border sticker from the "Fancy Frills" sticker sheet. The arrow with the xoxox was cut from the sheet of paper called "Sweet Nothings".


The elephants also came from the Icons Sticker sheet. The heart sticker came from the "This & That" sticker sheet. 


How I love the globe sticker (again from the Icons sticker sheet) and the enamel heart (Shape Sprinkles): 


And here's my favorite quote again especially as it's so true! 


This is it! Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Wishing you a wonderful day! 

xoxo
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Echt een superleuke lay-out! Die olifantjes...zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING that title (and the song!) and loveeeeee the photos and the colors too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke layout met die grote tekst erop. En mooie foto's van jullie samen. Liefs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is filled with so much love.....such happy colours and embellishing. Love the title...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...(imagine a lot of hearts here) so lovely

    ReplyDelete