Tuesday 13 December 2016

New Doodlebug Puppy Love Cut Files

Last Sunday I created my last project for Doodlebug for this design term and although I really enjoyed making it, I felt a bit sad, I've had such an amazing time on the team and will miss everyone and everything a lot!

Now let's move on to what I created... two adorable Christmas cards, using the brand new Puppy Love cut files that were just released. They are available both in the Silhouette Store and in Lori Whitlocks' SVG store.

What I love about using cut files is that you get to choose how the images will look and I mean not just in size but also in color and patterns. Don't you think the dog on the left, created with Christmas papers, looks cute?


I used both the Here Comes Santa Claus collection and the Petite Prints Gingham-Linen Rainbow collection to create the cards.



But of course the other dog, created in his normal attire, looks just as cute:



Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you liked my cards!


xoxo
Monique

2 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke, schattige kaartjes! Jij weet altijd wel raad met het papier van Doodlebug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!!! These are just adorable! LOVING those puppies!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete