Wednesday 11 January 2017

He Loves Pikachu! - The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!! I'm so happy to be on The Cut Shoppe's blog again today! For today's post I wanted to scrap some Christmas photos, but didn't feel like using Christmas papers anymore. So I thought if I used a Christmas cut file it would be "Christmassy" enough and it would be okay to use a non-Christmas collection to scrap these photos of my youngest son in his brand new Pikachu suit which he got from Santa:


I used the Tree Farm cut file and cut & used all four Christmas trees on my page:


I used the awesome Out Of Line Alpha cut file to cut the word "Pikachu". I soooo love this cut file!


Because of the yellow Pikachu suit I looked for a scrapbook collection with at least one yellow paper in it and found the Rise & Shine collection from Amy Tangerine in my stash. I cut the title from that one yellow sheet of paper and the rest of the layout was built around it.


I wanted colorful Christmas trees, not classic green ones and thought this striped paper was just perfect. I divided the trees horizontally over my page: one on the left, one the right and two in the middle of my layout.



I added lots of bits and pieces from the Rise & Shine collection and lots of random machine stitching. With some silver & yellow drops of Mister Huey's color mist I considered my page done!

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store for many more fabulous cut files!!

Wishing you a great day!!
xx Monique


3 comments:

  1. Adorable page!! Love the pictures and the cut file!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING those adorable photos, the colors and that title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photos. LOL. Love your layout - its still Christmassy and tells the story which is what its all about. :)

    ReplyDelete