Friday 7 April 2017

Last Layout for Like For Ever Kit Club

I was so sad to learn that Nicola had to make the decision to close the Like For Ever kit club. I really loved her kits and looked forward to it every month. The April kit was the last one we received, but as the kit club closed at the beginning of April this layout is the first and so far the only one I created with it. I used a photo of me in NY last year and really like how it turned out: 


The kit was filled with lots of Crate Paper's Oasis collection and some Chasing Dreams products. So awesome!! For this page I started with a bit of paper weaving and used it as a mat behind my photo: 



And two more close-ups ... love that gold heart!! 


The awesome acetate word is from Heidi Swapp. 


I'm so grateful for Nicola having me on her team for the last 4 months and I'll miss her and the rest of the Like For Ever "family". It was (and still is) an amazing supportive group of scrappers. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Wishing you wonderful weekend! 
xx
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment