Tuesday 25 April 2017

Set of Tealightful Spring Cards - Pebbles

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I created for this week's “outdoor” theme on Pebbles' blog. I used the Tealightful collection to create these darling Spring cards, which are perfect for so many occasions.


I adore the little illustrations/cards from the Tea Party sheet, and decided to cut them apart and for my cards. With a bit of patterned paper, some string, and enamel dots, the cards were ready in no time at all! I gathered everything I thought I would need, including a piece of white American Crafts cardstock measuring 12″x 4.5″ for the base of my 6″x 4.5″ card:


First, I matted the little cards I cut from the Tea Party sheet onto a piece of white cardstock. Then, I wound a piece of string around twice before matting on two different patterned papers. After adhering the four layers of paper on the white cardstock base, I quickly used my sewing machine to add a stitched line around inside Tea Party card. Finally, I adhered the project on to the cardstock base, doodled a black line all around, and added three enamel dots. These instructions apply to all three cards.




How I adore the Tealightful collection! The outdoor papers, die-cuts, images, and stickers, along with the tea related papers and die-cuts, are super cute. This collection is definitely one of my very favorite Pebbles collections and is incredibly versatile to use in crafting.


Here’s the list of supplies I used:
Tealightful Tea Party (733526)
Tealightful Meadow (733532)
Tealightful Floral Patchwork (733535)
Tealightful Fresh Picked (733529)
Fun In The Sun Enamel Dots (732834)
American Crafts Textured Cardstock Pack 12″ x 12″ 60/Pkg, Neutrals (71252)
American Crafts Cutup Scissors 7″ (64201)

This is it! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Wishing you a wonderful day!
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. These are just beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete