Monday 5 June 2017

June Kits Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook!!

It's the 5th of the month and that means it's "reveal day" at the kit club "My Creative Scrapbook"! The four kits for this months are amazing once again! Pam is sooooo good at composing the kits and I'm thrilled with the June Main Kit she sent me to play with. It mainly features the "Family & Co." collection from Fancy Pants ... so awesome! 

Here's one of the layouts I created with it. I'll share the rest of my layouts throughout the month of June, but if you can't wait and want to see now what the DT created then please hop over to the DT Gallery at the MCS site.

And now my 1st page: Home Again. Two years ago my daughter and her friend returned home from the US where they had been exchange students for 10 months. I never got around to scrapping those photos and now I'm so glad I didn't! 


The large houses and the word "home" are from the June digital cut files, also from MCS. Aren't they just perfect?! 

A few more close-ups of all the fun products in this kit: the "xoxo" are from Jillibean Soup (Hardy Hodgepodge - soup label stickers) also from the kit. 



The white letter stickers are from Jillibean Soup (Souper Celebration, label stickers).


Everything else, the patterned papers, the die-cuts, the puffy stickers, the chipboard is from Fancy Pants' Family & Co. 

And here's a photo of the June Main Kit, are the colors & patterns just fabulous?! and there's so much!!


If you want to know more about the kit & kit subscriptions  then hop over to the site of My Creative Scrapbook

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my page! Hope to see you back soon!
xoxo
Monique

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete