Thursday 15 June 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Mid June Reveal

Hi everyone! It's time for a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches! This time it's a sketch for just one photo. Because I still had the Chasing Dreams collection from Maggie Holmes on my desk from the last layout I created I decided to use it for this page as well. 

Here's what I did:


Although I'm a huge fan of bold & bright colors I love the soft colors in this collection a lot! I guess loving the one doesn't mean you can't love the other as well. 

Here are a few close-ups: 




And this is the sketch Laura designed for us:


Isn't it a fun one?! I hope you decide to join in and use it for one of your next projects!! If you do you might be the winner of one of the prizes we got this month. These are the sponsors for this challenge:

ScrapMatts are offering two large pieces of chipboard to one lucky participant for this challenge!

 and Lindy's Stamp Gang is sponsoring this challenge with a $25.00 gift certificate to their online shop for a second lucky participant.

Please link up your layouts over in the sidebar on the blog of Stuck?! Sketches by June 29th, 2017 at midnight EST to be in the running for one of our prizes! All prizes will be drawn randomly using Random.org to pick a number! 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and wishing you a fabulous day!
xoxo
Monique

3 comments:

  1. Prachtige zachte kleuren en wat een geweldige lay-out! Hij past helemaal bij de foto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Monique, love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, especially the yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete