Wednesday 25 October 2017

Bella Blvd and Pandas ... a perfect combination!!

Today I thought I'd share this layout Bella Blvd layout I created a little while ago. I wanted to scrap the photo of my youngest and my daughter and still had the  "Popsicles & Pandas" collection lying on my desk so the choice was easy: 


And a few close-ups: I just love all the stickers in this collection and used quite a lot!


And just look at that cute little ladybug!!


I think that the paper clips in this collection are my favorite!


The "Get Around" cut file I used is from The Cut Shoppe. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful evening and hope to see you back soon!

xxx
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Wauw, je lay-out is echt een feestje om naar te kijken met alle vrolijke, felle kleuren en de vele schattige panda's. Superleuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooooooo fun! LOVING that photo and love love love the wheel!! That IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mooie layout heb je weer gemaakt en wat een super leuke foto zo grappig

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out AMAZING!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete